Item Condition: Only Used Twice (9/10)
Experience truly analogue moviemaking with Lomography’s 35mm movie camera and use the accompanying Kinoscope to watch your films.
Bring out the storyboards, get creative, and shoot awesome 35mm short films with the revolutionary LomoKino—Lomography’s very own movie camera. Then, view your masterpieces in the most analogue way possible with the LomoKinoscope. Enjoy a truly analogue experience with this package!
- 2 Picture Books
Let’s head behind the scenes and take a look at all the features that make the LomoKino tick!
- Film type – 35mm
- Exposure area – 24mm x 8.5mm
- Frames per. roll (36 exp.) – 144 frames
- Frame rate – Approximately 3-5 frames per second
- Taking Lens – 25mm
- Angle of view – 54 degrees
- Aperture – f/5.6, f/8, f/11 (Continuous aperture)
- Shutter speed – 1/100
- Film Advancing – Manual
- Film Counting – Volume display
- Focusing – (Normal) 1m~infinity, (Press button for) 0.6m close-up
- View finding – Inverse-Galileo foldable viewfinder
- Flash sync – x-sync (hot-shoe)
- Tripod mount – Standard 1/4″ tripod screw
Use any kind of 35mm film
**Credits to the owner of the photos.